Monday, February 14, 2011

Dear Mr. Valentine.....

Dear Mr. Valentine,


Dear Mr. Love who is waiting for me. I know that waiting for me to realize your existence is frustrating, but keep giving me time. Keep letting me figure out what I want to do in life, and when I want to settle down. Keep waiting for me to continue to laugh at your jokes while you silently wish I would tell you "I love you".   I am sorry for being indecisive and not understanding that what I am searching for isn't quite right. For letting other idiots into my life that do nothing but break my heart. It's hard to believe that you won't; even though it's true.Thank you for being there to make me feel comforted and loved. Someday I will be ready for you, and I hope you will still be there.


Sincerely,
Caity

No comments:

Post a Comment