Monday, January 31, 2011

Life As We Knew It.

I was looking at childhood photos, I began thinking to myself. Where has my life taken me. Think about. One moment we are in elementary school, waiting to get out; the next minute we are in high school. I think of the laughs I had created and shared, the tears I cried because the world I lived in would end in that moment. A simple blink and you are 16. It makes me scared to blink. Scared to continue in the future fearing that I will miss my past too much. However, the other side wants me to blink, so that I can begin my adventure of my future. I guess the answer to this riddle is to simply take blink at a time. Living the cliche "life to it's fullest". 

Simplest,
Caity

2 comments:

  1. Okay, so I really really love this.
    And COMPLETELY agree.
    We should try to be happy and content with where we are.
    Don't take each day we have for granted.
    I'm thinking this was Caitlin who wrote this?
    If not, my bad.
    I love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I should sign my name huh? Yes it was me Caity. Thank Tharah, it's completely crazy.

    ReplyDelete