Tuesday, February 15, 2011

couple act happy and singles act sad!!

valentines day is when every girl want a boyfriend and every boy just wants to hook up and the girls that have a boyfriend get roses and chocolates and the boys well i don't know how they feel!valentines day is the worst day of the year! The happy couples are skipping around carrying balloons and roses, with big smiles on their faces. O and lets not forget about the single people! They are the ones popping your balloons!!!  They are walking around pissed at the world and asking when the day shall end! Blch!!!!!!  most of the time i just want to scream. GET OVER IT!!! You don't need love to be happy, you can be just as happy single! look at me im so happy!! no one holding me back! and even if I had a man in my life i would act like valentines day isn't really. so lets just forget about this worthless day and move one!
well here ends my rate and rave thanks for reading!!

from
ken

No comments:

Post a Comment