Monday, March 7, 2011

The little girl who asked God who she was supposed to be, was me. I am still that little girl. I am the little girl who sits on the lawn on a cloudy day asking God to guide her on her way. My little fragile hands didn't seem like they could give service to those around me. My little feet could not seem to be steady enough to lead on a path for others to follow. My mind could not comprehend the advice that would spread across my lips to help a fallen friend. It was all just a dream. In the softened trees swaying to the wind, I heard his answer. He knew I could do all these things and it wasn't just a dream. His smile showed through the showing of sunlight through the clouds. I still become that little girl who prays and dreams. God however, silently lets me know the answers in the graceful rainfall or the whispering of the wind.

Cordially yours, 
Caity

No comments:

Post a Comment