Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Memoires

When I wake from a nights rest, now and then I feel low in spirits or there are the times when I see a image or hear a song that reminds me of you.
my heart just brakes, the tears come....rolling down my face.
I don't take the time to wipe them away

People tell me this is normal, that I just need time, and things will get better.
but it wont, not for a long time. And to tell you the truth I don't want it to...
I don't want to come to a point that i cant remember the look on her face or how good of a friend she was too me!
I don't want to forget the the adventures we had or the memories we shared.

So stop telling me to forget. That you have other friends that can fill the space in your heart
truth is no one can fill this space
it only meant for you

So I let the tears fall
I let my heart break
I let my memories stay
And i know that i will see you again


love ken
in memory to kiya

No comments:

Post a Comment