Thursday, April 28, 2011

Welcome Summer.

Dear Summer,

I know it's scary to come out of hiding; but don't be. You have anxious kids all over this country just waiting for you to show up. We welcome you with open arms. We have made many plans to engage in the warmth of your sun. Vacations made to enjoy the beaches. Summer I don't think you realize your importance. We don't like the snow, we just deal with it. Speaking for myself, I much prefer you. Please come and let us all create memories in the glorious season. Release us from the stress of the everyday life. Bring your happy spirit and spread it across the world. If anything I will be here to stand by you. Winter and Spring have paid their dues and now it's your time to shine. Wherever you are, come out soon because the anxiety is becoming overwhelming. 

Anxiously,
Caity

No comments:

Post a Comment